Operation of heat generators differs in many matters of detail and requires special preparation of personnel who will maintain them.
Operators of straw heat generators must pass mandatory training course conducted by UTEM experts during installation and starting of the equipment operation.
Training is conducted free of charge directly at site of heat generator installation during commissioning work.
Training program includes onsite traineeship and theoretical and hands-on parts, namely:
- studying of heat generator construction and equipment features;
- familiarization with maintenance manual including preventive protective maintenance;
- familiarization with workplace safety rules at operation of heat generator;
- studying modes of heat generator operation;
- participation in trial run of the system;
- onsite traineeship.
Only those operators who passed above stated training and traineeship are cleared for operation.